- We reserve the right to refuse any entry for any reason. Inappropriate behavior by contestants or spectators may result in disqualification and / or immediate removal from show grounds.
- No dogs, cats, or other small animals / pets are permitted in the arena during competition except for service animals with proper identification. All dogs must be on a leash.
- No refunds will be given after the show has started, for any reason.
- All entries must be paid in CASH at show office prior to making your run.
- All entries include an arena fee of $10 (one per contestant per day). The arena fee will be waived for contestants that are entering ONLY the Pee Wee class.
- Entries to be posted in the early draw will close 30 minutes prior to Show Start Time. Entries after this time will be added to the bottom of the draw with no guarantee that you will not run more than one horse back to back if you have multiple entries. Entries will close when the first horse runs in that class.
- If there is co-sanctioning such as BBR, UBRA, Run for the Bonus, etc. – it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to verify with the show office that we have your correct information on file.
- Pee-Wee entries MUST be 10 and under as of January 1 of the current year. If entered in Pee-Wee class you cannot enter any other aged class or the open class.
- Youth entries MUST be 18 and under as of January 1 of the current year.
- Adult entries MUST be between 19 and 49 as of January 1 of the current year
- Senior entries MUST be 50 or older as of January 1 of the current year
- A horse may not be shown by more than one person in a class, unless they qualify under the immediate family’ rule:
“Contestants may ride any horse, regardless of ownership, and may ride as many horses as they choose in a class. However, a horse may not be shown by more than one person in a class, unless the following conditions are met:
a.) Both contestants are members of the same immediate family who reside in the same household (husband, wife, children and grandchildren 21 and under). Children and grandchildren 21 and under who are attending school away from home, but who reside part of the year with their parents or grandparents are included in this rule.
b.) Neither contestant is showing any other horse in that class.
c.) In no case will the same horse be run MORE than twice in the same class.
- By entering you agree to abide by and follow all rules, and are responsible for ANY horse you bring to this event, and you will be considered an agent for such horse.
- If you receive $600 or more in payout for the current year, we will send you a 1099-MISC form. When your payout is close to $600, we will need your SSN and if you do not provide the SSN we cannot issue anymore payout.
- Dress Code – Collared shirt (long or short sleeved or sleeveless), t-shirt or official Cash Cans t-shirt; NO TANK TOPS or mid drift tops. Jeans / long pants, Western Boots required.
- Hats / helmets are OPTIONAL. NO BALL CAPS OR STOCKING CAPS
- Arena will be worked every 5 positions during each class, regardless of scratches.
- Horses MUST run in the position drawn. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. Horse/ rider changes or corrections to the draw will be posted at show office and noted on the officials’ sheets.
- No schooling of horses in arena is allowed during the class. Excessive whipping, jerking, etc. (determined by show management) will NOT be tolerated.
- Be prepared to run in your draw position. Every effort will be made to give each contestant fair and ample time to enter the arena, within reason. Show management reserves the right to scratch a contestant for failure to enter the arena to compete after 3 gate calls.
- Contestants will receive a no-time for knocking over a barrel or breaking the pattern. Contestants who are given a no-time may complete the pattern, but under NO CIRCUMSTANCES are they allowed to circle a barrel twice. At the discretion of show management, a contestant may be asked to leave the arena immediately if they are taking excessive time to train.
- All reruns will be at the discretion of show management. In case of a timer malfunction, rider will be offered a rerun. Rerun will be on fresh ground. PRIOR PENALTIES WILL APPLY. If a rider chooses to run again, any penalties made during re-run WILL apply to official time.
- Only one horse may be in the arena at any time during competition .
- Only five horses are allowed in the entry and exit areas.
- SHOW MANAGEMENT DECISIONS ARE FINAL IN ALL SITUATIONS.
- ALL RULES MAY BE MODIFIED BY SHOW MANAGEMENT AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION.
- 80% of entry fees and 100% of Added money will be paid back.
- Each race is a separate payoff – there is NO average payoff.
- All age classes will be paid in a 4D format (1/2 second splits).
- Open class will be paid in a 5D format (1/2 second splits) according to BBR payoff.
- Minimum payback guidelines for 4D races:
Places Entries Percentages
1 1-12 100
2 13-25 60/40
3 26-50 50/30/20
4 51-75 40/30/20/10
5 76-100 30/25/20/15/10
6 101-150 28/22/18/14/10/8
7 151-200 26/20/15/12/10/9/8
8 201-250 24/18/15/12/10/8/7/6
9 251-300 22/16/14/12/10/8/7/6/5
10 300+ 18/14/12/11/10/9/8/7/6/5
(show management reserves the right to pay additional places)
Updated June, 2020